1. Where is MICI modeling dough produced?

MĪCI is produced in Latvia, in a small town of Kurzeme - Sabile, Talsi region. MĪCI is produced in a small local factory, because I am a mother of two daughters and my priority at the moment is to be with children in parallel with the development of my business.

2. What does MICI consist of?

MICI modeling dough consists of wheat flour (local), salt, water, vegetable oil, monopotassium tartrate (used in confectionery), food coloring and vanillin. They are all food raw materials, so we say - MICI is absolutely safe even in cases when a child accidentally tastes it. However, we do not recommend eating MICI. ALL our playdough INGREDIENTS are produced in European Union (under EU law).

IMPORTANT (for children with gluten intolerance) -MICI CONTAINS WHEAT FLOUR // GLUTEN !!

3. From what age is MICI suitable for a child?

MICI is safe for use from 3 years of age.  MICI should be used with parental supervision as there is a risk of choking. If you use our playdough as education material, providing adult supervision all the time, then MICI can be used under the age of 3.

4. Does the MICI modeling dough have an expiration date?

Yes! As the dough consists of food ingredients, MICI is best to use aprox.for 6-7 months from the date of manufacture. The date of manufacture is indicated on the packaging. In our experience - you can also play with MICI for more than 6 months. We have clients who use our playdough longer than a year and it is still in perfect condition. As MICI playdough is biodegradable, if it gets dirty or unuseful, you can put it in the compost (organic waste). Use the container for other items- small stones, beads or candies :) 

5. What are the white crystals that can be seen on the MĪCI, if it is not touched for a long time?

It's salt. MICI contains a lot of salt. Squeeze and push MICI again and play on. Salt deposits are there, because of a natural process and do not affect the quality or shelf life of the product.

6. What are the instructions for use of MICI?

With MICI, everything is simple - play and put it back in the jar (we use air-tight jars)! Be careful- do not leave the MICI in direct sunlight and high heat (if this happens - put it safely in the refrigerator). If you leave the MICI without packaging for a long time, don't be sad - the MICI does not dry out so quickly (it can stand without being placed in a container for several hours). But if it happens  - soak it again with wet hands and put it back in the jar. Do not put the MICI direct in the water! If it seems that the MICI is too soft, then you can add a little bit of wheat flour.  

MĪCI will be happy if you wash your hands before each use.

7. Where are the rest of the MICI products made?

99% of our products are made in Latvia. The rest 1% in EU countries (Germany and Poland). We stand FOR localy made products.